These rules apply to all comments posted on the Bailiwick Express site; posting a comment on our site indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Bailiwick Publishing (BP) reserves the right to edit comments before publication.
2. BP reserves the right to withhold any comment from publication which we believe:
contains unacceptable language;
is or may be defamatory, abusive, unsuitable or inappropriate;
breaches third party privacy rights;
breaches or may breach third party rights including intellectual property rights;
contains commercial or advertising content; or
otherwise breaches these rules.
3. BE is not responsible for verifying any of the comments including their accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright and other laws, nor for monitoring or verifying the identity of any participant who posts comments.
4. Any opinions, statements and other third party content contained in the comments posted to the message board are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of BP. BP does not endorse any of the contributions.
5. BE reserves the right to suspend or withdraw a user's account if we believe these rules have been breached, and if necessary, to deny that user future access to BP sites.