An Assembly of the Principals and Electors of the Parish of St Brelade will be held at the Parish Hall, St Brelade, on Tuesday 31 March 2020 at 7pm for the following business:
- approve and adopt the Act of the Parish Assembly held on 18 February 2020*
- approve the appointment of Mark Le Boutillier as Deputy Registrar for the Parish
- elect two Officier du Connétable for the Vingtaine de la Moye
- elect one Officier du Connétable for the Vingtaine des Quennevais
- elect one Officier du Connétable for the Vingtaine de Noirmont
- elect one Vingtenier for the Vingtaine des Quennevais
- elect one Vingtenier for the Vingtaine du Coin
- in accordance with Article 5 (1) of the Licensing (Jersey) Law, 1974 as amended, consider the following licensing application for recommendation to the Licensing Assembly: - Name: Cabana Distributors (Channel Islands) Ltd; Secretary: Ruth Wainwright; Category: 6th (off) Licence; Business Address: 21 Quennevais Parade, La Route des Quennevais, St Brelade
- approve the sum not to exceed £6,000.00 from the Property Reserve Fund, to carry out investigation works for future repairs to the northern boundary wall of the Old Parish Depot, Mont les Vaux, St Brelade
*Copies of the Act of the Assembly held on 18 February 2020 are available on the St Brelade parish website.
Please note that I would be pleased to receive any comments on the agenda items by phone, writing or e-mail before 12pm on the day of the assembly.
Phone: (0) 1534 741141
M K Jackson Parish Hall
Connétable 27 March 2020