Accountant | Real Estate
Accountancy, Client, Funds, Accounting,
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and compiling a full file of working papers
- Liaising with Auditors for financial audit of client entities as required
- Attending client meetings in regards to accounting matters
- Reviewing annual and periodic accounts prepared by the team
- Assisting with creating and maintaining of client specific accounting procedures
- Prioritising workload and dealing with matters in a timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or part way through a recognised accounting qualification such as ACCA or ACA
- Experience of producing financial statements for a variety of real estate entities and jurisdictions
- Experience in producing consolidated financial statements
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet demanding deadlines
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/accountant-real-estate/.
« Return to Adverts