Administrator | Corporate Services Support
Funds, Company Secretarial, Trust, Administration, Company Secretarial,
Reporting to the Manager of the corporate services support team, you will be responsible for working closely with the administration teams and handle day to day operational tasks and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues within the division and within the wider departments
- Assisting Client Relationship Managers with the collection of due diligence, take on procedures and board packs
- Arrangement of statutory filings
- Logging of breaches, error and complaints
- Updating Signatory lists
Key skills and expertise required:
- Relevant experience in the finance industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Jersey Statutory laws and relevant regulatory laws
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to tasks
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/administrator-corp-support/.
« Return to Adverts