Administrator | Real Estate
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients consisting of funds and other entities to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents and relevant law
- Supporting the senior Administrators and the team generally in the administration of the team's clients
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulating to relevant members of staff
- Coordinating board meetings with the relevant Directors both internally and externally, the preparation of the minutes and other meeting documents
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years funds/trust and company administration experience
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local funds/company and trust law and regulations
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/administrator-real-estate/.
« Return to Adverts