Administrator | Real Estate
Finance, Trust, Trust, Administration,
Working within a well-established team, the successful candidate will administer a number of clients, providing property and financial services support to real estate structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of real estate clients
- Preparing payment instructions and regulatory documentation
- Scheduling meetings, preparing draft agendas, drafting minutes and resolutions
- Analysing WIP for own clients
- Sending and settling invoices and managing aged debts
- Assisting with the review of accounts/financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or studying towards ICSA or STEP Diploma
- A high level of accuracy with good attention to detail
- Relevant industry experience, ideally administering corporate clients
- An understanding of the local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/administrator-real-estate/.
« Return to Adverts