Assistant Accounts Officer
As an Assistant Accounts Officer, you will play a pivotal role in assisting with various finance functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting, and reconciliation. Your attention to detail and commitment to accuracy will contribute to the financial health of the organization.
This is an excellent entry level position with a structured training and coaching programme to help you develop the skills, qualities, and experiences to progress into a position of internal finance and accounting duties and responsibilities.
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts for income receipts using various online banking platforms
- Recording of income receipts against client debtor invoices
- Liaising with client administration teams to ensure income receipts are accurately recorded and queries resolved
- Input payments on various banking platforms, obtaining adequate authorisation
- Perform weekly and monthly bank account reconciliations
- Process time spend and fixed fee client billing
- Filing of all bank statements and other documents
- Adhere to organization core values and expected behaviours
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Team player, ability to work well with a team
For more information please visit https://jobs.recruitly.io/widget/apply/shea0bc57cfd4af546d2bbe2522033af2298.
« Return to Adverts