Assistant Administrator | Operations & Business Development
Funds, Administration, Trust, Administration,
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.
- Providing administrative support as required and maintaining close working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Assisting the Business Development Director and Private Office Director with overseas business trips, co-ordinating diaries and meetings
- Maintaining accurate MI for the teams regarding Business Development activity and clients administration
- Completing director timesheets and expenses
- Logging client s transactions, internal and personal data on Excel spreadsheets
- Creating, amending and updating flowcharts
- Being responsible for data input, filing, archiving, scanning, photocopying, collating and binding documents and hand deliveries
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Visio and MS Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/assistant-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts