Assistant Manager - Capital Markets
Do you have experience of successfully managing a complex portfolio of capital markets / corporate clients.
- You will collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from internal processes
- Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with procedures and standard documents and contribute to the development of procedures and precedents where appropriate
- Ensure that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required and that clients' statutory records and the database is up to date
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. interest rate movements, changes in legislation etc which may affect your portfolio
You will have experience in supervising junior team members and be self motivated to deal with tasks independently. A strong academic background is required and be working towards or hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualification.
Please contact us for a full job description.
For more information please visit https://careers.asl-jersey.co.uk/careers/job/32881.
« Return to Adverts