Assistant Manager - Company Secretary - FTC
EA and Secretarial
Be a part of a diverse team providing general Corporate Secretarial services combined with efficient service expected by the high net worth clients.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Submission of annual accounts of Jersey companies to the relevant registrars and regulators
- Preparing Share Certificates and Stock Transfer Forms
- Typing minutes and providing associated documents to open bank accounts
- Arrangement of governance board/committee meetings as required
- Collation and preparation of board packs for governance board/committee meetings as required
- Drafting and amending polices and procedures as required
- Work with the other teams to delegate tasks and take ownership of service delivery
- To ensure that Jersey anti money laundering and terrorist financing regulations are complied with to the extent required by your role
The successful candidate will have relevant previous experience and a professional qualification such as ICSA.
For a full job description, please contact me.
For more information please visit https://careers.asl-jersey.co.uk/careers/job/33241.
« Return to Adverts