Assistant Manager Funds & Corporate
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit an Assistant Manager – Funds & Corporate.
- Managing client relationships and administration:
- Being involved in all aspects of fund administration, including undertaking and the oversight of tasks such as coordination of Company Secretarial duties by other team members;
- Carrying out the day to day review and oversight of administration to real estate, private equity and alternative class funds which are typically Limited Partnerships, Unit Trusts, Fund Companys and SPVs;
- Maintaining oversight and communication with managed entities as assigned to you, ensuring each party is performing their duties and working with the Compliance Officer of the Managed Entity to ensure compliance with the relevant Codes and regulations applicable;
- The maintenance of investor details and investor-related documentation, performing calls and distributions, creating and ensuring thatrecords are maintained adequately;
- To liaise with law firms as appropriate in relation to the activities of specific entities and transactions;
- Review and submit recommendations for improving the organisation’s operation including a review of profitability and identification of new products or billing opportunities on existing clients.
- If required, being involved in or providing oversight for the take-on and set-up of new clients
- Coordinating the initial secretarial and regulatory needs of clients;
- Responsible for client due diligence, negotiation of terms, identification of scope and monitoring compliance with company procedures.
- Be an ambassador for the business and seek to find new opportunities for marketing and business development when possible;
- Ensure that trainees and administrators on the team allocated to you are managing workloads and assist in training and oversight of these individuals. Review work as required and ensure adequate sign off of external communications, minutes and so on;
- In addition to the duties listed above, the Assistant Manager may be requested to perform any other adhoc duties or projects as requested by the Board or Head of Funds.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to at least degree standard or equivalent and holds a formal professional qualification, such as ICSA, CIA or ACCA; and
- Ideally 5 or more years of demonstrable funds experience, preferably with some knowledge or exposure to corporate structures, SPV administration. We would also expect to see a reasonable understanding of cash management processes and systems.
- The candidate must above all have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills are essential;
- Ability to work within a team to mentor, coach and carry out on-the-job training with more junior staff;
- Self-motivated, adaptable and flexible in approach to the work;
- Good organisational skills and able to organise their time effectively; and
- A team player and confident in dealings with others, including clients.
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2755
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/assistant-manager-funds-corporate/.
« Return to Adverts