Assistant Tax Manager
Accountancy, Tax, Trust,
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Tax Manager to join a Private Client Services team. This role provides a comprehensive tax service to clients, including the preparation and submission of tax returns, and the provision of all related ancillary services.
- Assisting with the operation of the Tax department, diarising and delegating workloads and ensuring a professional service is delivered to clients and intermediaries
- Assisting in the review of new Tax legislation and implementing any relevant changes, drafting policies and procedures for the Group
- Preparing client tax returns to the relevant tax jurisdiction (UK and Jersey)
- Preparing computations on tax liabilities for clients and preparing submission of client tax returns
- Managing all associated tax adminsi8tration such as reviewing tax statements, notices and correspondence from tax jurisdictions and HMRC
- Providing guidance and training as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Strong people management skills
- Attention to detail being key
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/assistant-tax-manager/.
« Return to Adverts