Assistant Trust Manager
Administration, Trust, Administration,
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to assist with managing their accounts preparation team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of a complex portfolio of clients and preparing annual financial statements
- Providing assistance and support to the Director as required
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and professional advisors
- Acting at a minimum of a B signatory
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified professional or have at least 10 years trust and company experience
- Committed to providing a quality service to clients
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Awareness of industry best practice and developments
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/assistant-trust-manager-2/.
« Return to Adverts