Associate Director | Accounting, Private Equity
Accountancy, Client, Executive, Finance, Funds, Funds, Accounting,
Join the client-facing Fund Accounting team in a global leader of fund administration who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business. In this management role, your focus will be on the delivery of quality client service and contributing to the strategic growth of the Group.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual to lead a dynamic client facing Fund Accounting team whilst servicing a diverse client base which includes the worlds largest and most reputable corporations and enjoying a competitive salary and benefits package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the management of an assigned client portfolio, offering advice from internal processes and collaborating with your team
- Ensuring the audit process is planned and managed efficiently and effectively and in partnership with clients and auditors
- Proactively developing key client relationships and actively contributing to cross-selling opportunities
- Acting as a principal point of contact and escalation for clients on accounting services matters
- Conducting job interviews and driving the recruitment process to ensure team is resourced appropriately
- Participating in sales pitches and providing technical expertise on relevant accounting requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role
- Good knowledge of the Channel Islands Regulatory environment
- Team leadership skills and the ability to inspire and develop others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solutions-driven approach and good attention to detail
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/associate-director-accounting-private-equity/.
« Return to Adverts