Capital Markets Administrator | 2-3 Months Contract
Finance, Trust, Funds, Funds, Administration, Trust, Administration,
An ideal opportunity to join a highly professional team in a leading provider of fund administration on a short term basis, where you will gain valuable knowledge and build on your skills and experience to help you move forward in your career.
Working within international business environment with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, you will be part of one of three teams of Administrators, managing your own portfolio of clients and structures, supporting others in the team in delivering first-class results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team of Administrators to manage your clients portfolio, offering advice as required and communicating with clients on a regular basis
- Ensuring client records are accurately updated, maintaining these with integrity and confidentiality
- Taking on additional administration responsibilities and tasks as instructed by your Manager or clients
- Assisting with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Providing new and innovative ideas on improvements to the efficiencies of daily tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA and/or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use your own initiative
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence
- Motivated and enthusiastic
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/capital-markets-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts