In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
We are embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will be achieved through strong organic growth, the entrance to new markets and completion of acquisitions. This provides a truly dynamic work environment to build a successful career and see a tangible impact from the work that you complete.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The role will involve the development of skills and knowledge of CDD, and will primarily be undertaking Periodic Reviews, including:
- Acquiring a good knowledge of the different areas within TMF Private Equity, Real Estate and Corporate. Attending regular meetings with these teams to ensure close working relationships are maintained.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Handbook for the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism issued by JFSC, GFSC and JMLSG as well as related legislation.
- Understanding the CDD requirements for different types of entities (i.e companies, trusts, limited partnerships etc.)
- Being able to read and interpret structure charts.
- Ensuring CDD documentation is maintained and accessible in line with the requirements of AML/CFT Handbook
- Updating and maintaining TMF CDD databases and ensuring information is correct and accessible.
- Ensuring all CDD exceptions are reviewed on a regular basis, providing updates where required to management.
- Providing feedback to Senior Management on Status of CDD
- Engage in client calls as required on outstanding CDD
- Ensure that weekly status reporting is conducted in a timely and efficient manner
- Reviewing, proposing updates to existing CDD processes and procedures in order to produce a suite of current state CDD procedures in line with the AML / CFT Handbook and ensuring these are read and understood.
During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
In addition to the duties listed above, the CDD Administrator may be requested to perform any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested by management.
- To engage in the behaviours identified by TMF to meet our vision, values and goals: Create the Future; Influence Courageously; Collaborate for Results; Leverage Talent; Fuel Innovation; Act Globally.
- Vision: To exceed client expectations and bring long term value to shareholders. Be admired by employees, clients, shareholders, and communities in which we operate.
- Values: Always Finding Better Ways; Stronger Together; Global Force, Local Citizen
- Goals: Drive our Strategy; Strengthen the Organisation, Enhance our Culture, Engage our Employees, Deliver on Financial Commitments.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills Required
The CDD Administrator will be able to:
- Work independently and within a team, using their initiative.
- Good time management and organisational skills are essential.
- Be familiar with CDD requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail is essential
- Ability to use initiative, work confidently and take ownership of tasks is important
- Strong organisational and time management skills are essential
- Willingness to learn, work within a team, and adapt to new and challenging situations
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality of service
- Must maintain a professional demeanour
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required
In addition, The CDD administrator should ideally hold a suitable recognised financial qualification and be enthusiastic, friendly and interested in the area of CDD.
Minimum Education / Qualifications
GCSE/ A Levels
Willing to study for relevant professional qualifications as necessary
Previous experience in the CDD, KYC, AML or Compliance environment is essential.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/514459.
« Return to Adverts