CRS is delighted to be working with one of the worlds largest Private Equity firms, who now have a great opportunity to join them as a CDD Manager or Assistant Manager depending on experience. This is a progressive and growing firm, with a very friendly and welcoming compliance team.
- Undertake client due diligence reviews in accordance with policy and procedures, conducting thorough reviews and enhanced due diligence as applicable.
- Perform as the senior point of contact on all client due diligence matters within the business.
- Leading communications with colleagues on client due diligence matters, ensuring the status of a clients AML is clear to the relevant client facing managers and client relationship officers.
- Ensuring immediate and up-coming anti-money laundering obligations are met, planning the client due diligence reviews for the period.
- Review the overnight screening system on a daily basis and ensuring it remains up to date.
- Supervising and mentoring junior colleagues.
- Accurately complete all workflows and check-sheets for tasks in real-time, as tasks are completed; keeping the relevant systems up to date and accurate.
- Update the PEP register for any identified PEP relationships in accordance with the relevant policy and procedures.
- Update the appropriate system for any ultimate beneficial owner and controller relationships in accordance with the relevant policy and procedures.
- Provide management information to the senior team.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects from time to time as requested by the head of department.
- Ensure all work is filed correctly (paper filing and electronic filing) in real-time as tasks are completed.
- Accurately complete time records in real-time as tasks are completed.
- Liaise professionally with colleagues and third parties (by email, telephone and face to face).
- Attend all required in-house training sessions, taking notes and applying the training to your day-to- day tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Strong academic background;
- Sound knowledge of the CDD requirements of the Jersey AML Handbook for the prevention and detection of money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
- Team player with positive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills ability to liaise effectively with clients and investors;
- Accurate and methodical;
- Good judgement and decision making skills;
- Organised, flexible and keen to learn;
- Able to work independently, under pressure and to deadlines;
- Competent user of IT;
- Technical knowledge of Funds and financial services legislation and regulations would be an advantage but not a necessity.
Salary: 40k to 60k depending on experience + great benefits package
If you are interested in this role or you would like some more information, simply contact Colin on 767053 for an informal confidential chat, or email your CV in total confidence to email@example.com