Client Accounting Manager
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and belong wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
To provide high quality accounting service to a complex Corporate and Real estate entities administered by TMF, with
timeliness and efficiency and reviewing the teams output to ensure the highest level of accounting service is delivered to
clients. Required to undertake preparation of annual financial statements, monthly management reporting, as well as 4-eyes
review of the accounting reports prepared by other team members. Also required to undertake bookkeeping tasks as
necessary to meet tight deadlines. An in depth understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP and the ability to liaise with auditors
would be expected. To liaise and build relationships with client facing teams to ensure a seamless service delivery to clients.
- Acting as the primary contact for the client financial reporting and accounting matters.
- Assume responsibility of the accounting and reporting requirements for the allocated clients and ensure the provision of
accurate and timely reporting.
- Ensure client ledgers are complete and accurately reflect all assets, liabilities and comply with underlying legal
- Preparation of annual financial statements, monthly management reporting and other financial reports as required.
- Review annual financial statements, monthly management reporting and other financial reports prepared by other team
members and external parties.
- Provide cover for other team members as needed.
- Managing the audit process: conducting detailed planning; being a central point of contact for all audit queries;
ensuring the approaches adopted are appropriate and that issues raised are resolved expediently; ensuring that all
parties are kept informed of the current status; and ensuring timely clearance for approving the accounts and ancillary
- Planning workload, prioritising and managing own time accordingly, to ensure client service of the highest standard is
- Demonstrating good attention to detail in all work that is undertaken to ensure the highest level of service is delivered
to clients and ensuring that the team produces accounting data accurately, efficiently and within agreed timeframes.
- Review all work performed by more junior members of the CAD team relating to their assigned portfolio.
- Working closely with counterparts on other teams to ensure seamless and coordinated client service delivery.
- Provide support to administration staff on bookkeeping matters as needed.
- Liaise with client teams to ensure timely billing for accounting work completed.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- Holds a professional accountancy qualification.
- 3-5 years experience gained in either a financial reporting team or audit firm.
- Extensive experience of financial statement preparation.
- Excellent knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Demonstrable experience in a management role and sound people management skills.
- Expertise in all MS Office packages, prior experience with Viewpoint an advantage.
- Ability to learn quickly and work within a team under the guidance of a manager/mentor.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, its our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/542852.
« Return to Adverts