Accountancy, Internal Finance, Bookkeeping, Administration, General,
Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping services including creating and sending of invoices and credit control duties
- Inputting purchase invoices, making payments to suppliers
- Banking of payments and management of petty cash
- Managing bank reconciliations, payroll, GST, ITIS and Social Security returns and payments
- Exporting and importing data for reports, sales support documentation and stock list reviews
Experience and skills required:
- Bookkeeping and administration experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to react to situations as they arrive in a calm manner
- Approachable and enthusiastic with good communication and time keeping skills
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/commercial-bookkeeper/.
« Return to Adverts