Company Secretary Administrator
Administration, Company Secretarial,
A great opportunity to assist with all company secretarial queries
and advisory service for in excess of 40 Group companies. In this role
you will work closely with the members of the Executive Committee and
the international offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all company secretarial related queries
- Maintaining accurate statutory records, including registers of members, Directors and Secretaries
- Filing of all contracts and/or legal agreements and Company Annual Returns
- Preparing and circulating director consent and resignation letters
- Assisting with Annual General Meetings
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and taking appropriate action
Experience and skills required:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Proficient in database management, Visio and record keeping
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to plan work, prioritise and juggle competing demands
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/company-secretary-admin/.
« Return to Adverts