Compliance Administrator | Family Office
Compliance, Risk, MLRO/MLCO,
A great opportunity for an individual keen to pursue a career in compliance, to join a leading independently owned family office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing first line reviews of cash and asset movements (payments, settled funds)
- Performing reviews of client acceptance AML/CFT process
- Assisting in maintaining all compliance registers, ensuring that all necessary follow up and reporting takes place in a timely manner
- Being the focal point for enquiries from external auditors and obliged person testers
- Assisting with developing and delivering training to the business
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification
- Previous experience in a risk and/or compliance role
- Good working knowledge of JFSC Codes of Practice and AML/CFT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement and decision making skills
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/compliance-administrator-2/.
« Return to Adverts