This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple of years relevant experience, to further their career with a progressive and growing business.
This is a newly created position sitting in a small team of 4. With a focus on helping their employees to grow and develop, this position would offer the right candidate the perfect footing to take their career to the next level.
- To provide support to the business with all compliance related issues and queries in a timely manner;
- To assist with general compliance tickets in a timely manner and to escalate critical matters to the Compliance Manager;
- To assist with carrying out daily AML World Check screening analysis and update records accordingly;
- To maintain all relevant compliance registers, including but not limited to: Breaches register; Complaints register; Declined business register; Exceptions register; PEP register;
- To conduct monitoring;
- To assist with reviewing all relevant sanctions lists, including States of Jersey, HM Treasury, EU, UN, OFAC, DFAT, and OSFI and make recommendations for changes to the Compliance Manager ;
- To assist with all compliance project work as and when required;
- To continuously develop knowledge of compliance together with money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions, and general compliance updates;
- To provide support with ensuring that all compliance policies, manuals and procedures and are adhered to;
- To provide support with compliance training to ensure that all staff are aware of the compliance procedures and their responsibilities.
Skills and Experience
- Methodical and meticulous attention to detail
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deadlines
- Flexible approach to working that may include working additional hours to meet deadlines, especially at quarter/year ends
- General compliance knowledge including KYC/AML practices;
- A minimum of 2 years of compliance experience;
- Excellent written communication skills including report and policy/procedure writing;
- Excellent Microsoft word skills
- Either holding an ICA certificate or studying towards an ICA
Salary: Dependant on experience + benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or you would like some more information, simply contact Colin on 767053 for an informal confidential chat, or email your CV in total confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org