Are you looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Compliance Administrator to work in a fast paced global risk and compliance team within a highly regarded law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary advisory contact, including CDD, new business, incidents, CMP, new and amended policies and procedures
- Conducting an annual compliance monitoring plan for various legal entities and regulated businesses
- Producing reports
- Conducting reviews for third party AML related on-site and remote, high risk and PEPs
- Assisting the Jersey Head of Compliance for scanning regulatory and other relevant legal and economic developments across multiple jurisdictions
Experience and skills required:
- 2 years experience working in a compliance, risk or operational control-type function
- Experience of working with Lawyers and other professionals
- Ability to work and organise a high volume of information
- Ability to lead compliance monitoring reviews
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/compliance-administrator-1/.
« Return to Adverts