Our client is an independent trust company based in Jersey and part of the wider group. Established in 1985, the company is owned by its Directors and staff.
The Compliance Manager will have some the following responsibilities:
- Acts as liaison with external organisations and all levels of internal staff on any Compliance related matters
- Assists the CO in reparation of Board reports on Compliance matters and reports on visits by regulators and auditors
- Able to assist in the preparation, and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Reports investigations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer as appropriate
- Acts as a point of reference for questions from the staff in connection with prevention of money laundering
- Acts as Money laundering / Drug trafficking reference point
- Assist in the provision of AML training to new joiners within 10 working days of starting. Maintain Compliance Registers and Reports.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant professional compliance qualification and have 5 years experience within a regulated financial services environment.
For an informal chat and full job description, please contact me.
For more information please visit https://careers.asl-jersey.co.uk/careers/job/32190.
« Return to Adverts