Content and Communications Manager
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Content and Communications Manager.
Responsible for planning, developing and implementing the company’s content strategy including the management, creation and production of online and offline high quality and engaging marketing content. Overseeing internal and external communications to ensure messaging and positioning is consistent, engages with customers and builds brand recognition.
- Plan, develop and execute content and communication plans and strategies to support product and proposition development
- Content creation and optimisation (re purpose) for various channels and content types (blog, social network, podcast, info graphics, whitepapers, articles, press kits etc) to drive leads, grow subscribers and build awareness
- Plan and execute, in conjunction with our external PR agency, a PR strategy and plan to build our thought leader presence and to maximise all media opportunities
- Monitor, measure and report the effectiveness of content / copy initiatives against success metrics such as click through rates, traffic, conversions and A/B testing results
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience creating targeted content
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copy writing experience
- Preference for a degree in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing but not essential
- Possess strong self-management & motivation skills
- Strong sense of initiative, with a can do attitude
- Comfortable working on own
- Flexible and agile in approach
- Open communicator
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/contents-and-communications-manager/.
« Return to Adverts