Contract CDD Administrator
The CDD Administrator will join a busy team to meet TMFs CDD requirements including delivering the CDD remediation tasks.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Acquiring a good knowledge of the different areas within TMF Private Client, Private Equity, Real Estate and Corporate. Attending meetings with these teams to ensure close working relationships are maintained.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the Handbook for the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism and any other relevant legislation.
- Understanding the CDD requirements for different types of entities (i.e companies, trusts, limited partnerships etc.)
- Being able to read and interpret structure charts.
- Ensuring CDD documentation is maintained and accessible in line with the requirements of AML/CFT Handbook
- Updating and maintaining TMF CDD databases and ensuring information is correct and accessible.
- Ensuring all CDD exceptions are reviewed on a regular basis, providing updates where required to management.
- Providing feedback to Senior Management on Status of CDD
- Ensure that monthly reporting is conducted in a timely and efficient manner
- Work independently and within a team, using their initiative
- Good time management and organisational skills are essential.
- Be reasonably familiar with CDD requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail is essential
- Ability to use initiative, work confidently and take ownership of tasks is important
- Strong organisational and time management skills are essential
- Willingness to learn, work within a team, and adapt to new and challenging situations
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality of service
- Must maintain a professional demeanour
- Good working knowledge of IT software is required as well as being IT literate including Microsoft Office
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/525343.
« Return to Adverts