Administration, Company Secretarial, Trust, Administration,
You will work with team members to deliver a range of corporate administration services to key jurisdictions. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their career.
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence
- Processing payments and reconciling payment logs
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and policies at all times
- Producing invoices and assisting with fee collections
- Supervising and assisting in the training of Trainee Administrators and identifying any additional training needs
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 3 years experience within the finance industry
- Ideally hold or working towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Client focused approach and driven to achieving excellence
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/corporate-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts