Corporate and Institutional Administrator, CI
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Groups teams in 120 offices.
To administer a portfolio of private and corporate structures.
- Administer a portfolio of structures in compliance with policies and procedures as set down in the company procedures manual and local legal and regulatory requirement, the diversity and complexity of which will be dependent on the experience and knowledge of the jobholder
- Ensure that clients are dealt with in a professional manner
- Identify and raise technical issues and potential problems with Line Manager
- Undertake a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions within the job holders authority
- Meet productivity target and input timesheet daily
- Control debtors to the level determined by Line Manager and minimize credit notes issued
- Be able to demonstrate and awareness of risk management
- Meet CPD target
- Understand TMF Code of Conduct and values
- Provides guidance on basic tasks to colleagues in immediate team
- Manages personal workload effectively
- Responds to and anticipates client needs in a timely and professional manner
- Listens actively, considers peoples concerns and adjusts own behaviour in a helpful manner
- Consistently strives to provide a quality service
- Implements the necessary steps of the service process
- Handles complaints and difficult customers in positive and effective manner, considering global and cultural differences
- Takes responsibility for obtaining and sharing required information with others
- Works with more junior members of the team with the view to assist with their ongoing development
- Understands clients, identifies their needs and creates positive first impressions
- Has a good understanding of technicalities of own role
- Promptly and efficiently completes work assignments
- Good understanding of how immediate team interact with other teams in function to deliver results
Experience and Qualifications
- Will take advantage of learning opportunities to meet needs of current job
- Category C employee
- Minimum of 18 months experience within the Trust/Corporate industry
- Studying towards a relevant Table 4 professional qualification as defined by the JFSC.
- Good time management skills and inter-personal skills.
- Interprets instruction accurately
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Whats in it for you
- Private Medical insurance for self & family which includes GP visits & eye tests
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service (Life Assurance) 4 times x salary
- Critical Illness
- Discretionary performance related bonus (which is linked to Company and individuals performance)
- Non contributory social club
- TMF Explorer
- Working from Home Scheme Contribution 2020-2024 - All permanent staff can claim up to 400 over a 4 year cycle (contribution of 100 a year) towards an office desk, chair or broadband improvement (e.g. upgraded router).
Completion of probation: (probation is 20 weeks)
- Defined contribution non-contributory pension scheme Employer contribution - 10%
- Fitness Club membership - 275 per year (receipts based)
- Starting at 25.5 days rising scale based on job role and completed years service
- Option to buy or sell 5 days holiday per year or pro rata on working pattern
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/555786.
« Return to Adverts