Customer Service Representative
Full Description6 month Contract - Package £19,000 per annum Shift Work
Calling all school leavers and those looking for an opportunity to gain some valuable work experience within a global organisation. We are looking for enthusiastic and determined individuals to join our busy call centre. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a customer service representative to join our busy team in an energetic environment. Initially on a 6 month contract and with the possibility of going permanent. You will learn and develop excellent communication and customer service skills. This role is responsible for taking inbound calls whilst providing a high level of customer service at all times, your duties will include:
- Timely and successful resolution of customer contacts including billing enquiries, complaints and sales opportunities for all products and services via phone, web, email and letter
- Accurate and efficient processing of tasks, eg works orders, KCI’s.
- Escalate potentially serious service issues/complaints to the appropriate escalation point in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain knowledge and technical expertise on Company products and services in order to provide a professional, accurate and informed service to customers, and maximise sales opportunities
- Receive and deal effectively with customer feedback, use knowledge and experience to make informed decisions on how best to resolve situations to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise cost
- Deliver consistent high levels of Customer Service in line with the Customer Experience programme
- Confident use of all Digital channels ie Social Customer Care, emails etc
Candidates must also hold Jersey residential qualifications or have lived in the Island for more than 5 years to apply for this role.
For more information please visit www.jtglobal.com.
« Return to Adverts