Customer Service Representative
Full Description6 month Contract - Package £22,216 per annum - 24/7Shift Work - 40 hours per week
Calling all school leavers and those looking for an opportunity to gain some valuable work experience within a global organisation. We are looking for enthusiastic and determined individuals to join our busy call centre. An exciting opportunity has arisen for customer service representatives to join our busy team in an energetic environment. Initially on a 6 month contract and with the possibility of going permanent. You will learn and develop excellent communication and customer service skills. This role is responsible for taking inbound calls whilst providing a high level of customer service at all times, your duties will include:
Click here to apply!
- Timely and successful resolution of customer contacts including billing enquiries, complaints and sales opportunities for all products and services via phone, web, email and letter
- Accurate and efficient processing of tasks, eg works orders, KCI’s.
- Escalate potentially serious service issues/complaints to the appropriate escalation point in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain knowledge and technical expertise on Company products and services in order to provide a professional, accurate and informed service to customers, and maximise sales opportunities
- Receive and deal effectively with customer feedback, use knowledge and experience to make informed decisions on how best to resolve situations to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise cost
- Deliver consistent high levels of Customer Service in line with the Customer Experience programme
- Confident use of all Digital channels ie Social Customer Care, emails etc
Candidates must also hold Jersey residential qualifications or have lived in the Island for more than 5 years to apply for this role.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email http://www.jtglobal.com/Global/Global-Landing-Page/Careers2/..
For more information please visit www.jtglobal.com.
« Return to Adverts