Purpose of the role:
To provide the best levels of service to the Companys customers in a busy office/warehouse environment in accordance with company and legislative procedures, and to work in conjunction with Operations Teams to offer the best levels of service. Based in a busy out-of-town location with free parking available.
Please note that Entitled or Entitled to Work status is not required for this role.
- Need to be hard working and motivated
- Be able to prioritise workload and be able to work to deadlines
- Be polite and confident when dealing with customers in person, by telephone and by email
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ensuring all enquiries are handled and processed in accordance with business processes
- Deal with incoming customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Communicate with other members of the Operations team regarding daily requirements
- Occasional requirements to move small and light parcels for customer collections.
- General day-to-day office duties.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise:
- Previous Customer Services experience a distinct advantage.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and with own initiative.