Director of Risk and Compliance
Compliance, Risk, MLRO/MLCO, Executive, Trust, Compliance,
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business. In this role you will develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework, whilst leading and influencing the development of the compliance culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the design and implementation of a robust AML/CFT and compliance framework with related policies to meet the local regulatory requirements
- Driving improvements in AML/CFT and compliance awareness through the evaluation of needs, and delivering a training and development programme
- Building market and industry knowledge to benchmark AML/CFT and compliance policies and practices
- Working with the trust business to ensure that appropriate risk management measures are implemented accordingly
- Acting as Principal Person for the trust services business
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a Trust Company Business (TCB) environment is essential
- JFSC/GFSC approved Principal/Key Person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and other software packages as appropriate
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/director--risk--compliance/.
« Return to Adverts