Be part of the change.
The Channel Islands Co-operative Society has an exciting
opportunity for our members who are interested in standing for election to
serve as a director.
This is a chance to influence the Society’s strategic
direction, development and governance of this fascinating organisation for the
benefit of our members and the communities we serve.
We are seeking directors with the following skills and
- Accountants who have significant experience of
financial accounting, who have served on, or chaired an Audit & Risk
- Property development and or management
- Digital, E-commerce and fulfilment
Our member elected directors must have:
- A deep commitment to the International
Co-operative Alliances Vales & Principles
- Proven strategic, financial and commercial
- The insight and experience to provide
independent oversight to the Society’s governance
- Senior leadership experience, preferably at
Board level or equivalent, in commercial enterprises, the public or third
To apply and for more information, please visit www.channelislands.coop/director
Closing date for applications Friday
9 April at 7pm
For more information please visit http://www.channelislands.coop/director.
« Return to Adverts