Finance Business Partner
Finance, Project Management, Business Analyst,
Our client, a globally established, trust and corporate services business is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to provide financial commercial analysis support to the Managing Director and act as a key partner to drive business performance.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working with the MD and senior leadership as a specialist partner bringing in both commercial awareness and technical financial support
- Ensuring all financial accounts and reporting are undertaken in a timely, accurate manner and in accordance with accounting standards
- Overseeing the timely provision of reporting information for management and board meetings
- Holding regular meetings with budget holders to assess financial performance and acting as a key point of contact to support budget holders with decision making and monitoring performance
Key skills and expertise:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Previous experience working in a similar group support finance role and strategy planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Hands-on style and adaptable to change
- Willing to travel as some international travel will be required
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/finance-business-partner/.
« Return to Adverts