Finance Officer | Revenue Control
Accountancy, Internal Finance,
Join a friendly and professional in-house finance team in a market-leading firm, where you will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Working Capital Manager in managing the firm's working capital across our global network.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a diverse workforce where there is a genuine sense of belonging and a strong commitment to helping employees excel and reach their full potential, whilst recognising the value of different perspectives and opinions.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fast paced environment, have a proven track record of successfully operating within a partnership or professional service environment and enjoy building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues, this could be the ideal career opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Revenue Controllers and fee earners to ensure fees are invoiced to clients correctly and expediently
- Responding promptly and professionally to client enquiries and fee earners requests
- Acting as a main point of contact for billing and collection matters on a day-to-day basis to maximise billing and collection
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries, partners and fee earners to establish and progress account queries through to resolution
- Ensuring that global, client and matter fee arrangements are correctly implemented and followed
- Establishing strong working relationships with partners through regular review meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Strong A levels, degree-level education and/or a professional qualification are desirable
- Proven track record of successfully operating within a partnership culture and/or professional services environment
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships with client facing and support departments alike
- Confident and effective communicator able to work effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and decision making capability and to be comfortable working within a results driven environment with accuracy and focus
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/finance-officer-revenue-control/.
« Return to Adverts