Financial Account Manager | 6 Months Contract
Accountancy, Internal Finance, Finance, Funds,
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading provider of fund administration who will encourage you to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to the monthly timetable in the provision of accurate and timely financial information to management and group
- Maintaining and implementing reporting models which combine and summarise data from multiple sources using excel, SQL and other reporting tools
- Producing and analysing financial monthly and annual results
- Communicating effectively with the service lines and group finance to support the preparation of accurate management information
- Promoting a collective management environment whereby you provide full support to your peers, colleagues to help create a positive working environment
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification
- Experience of SAP S/4Hana ERP accounting application is preferable
- High degree of numeracy and analytical thinking
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience of developing and delivering clear, accurate and relevant reports to aid decision making
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/financial-account-manager-6-months-ftc/.
« Return to Adverts