Fund Accounting Officer
This is a great opportunity to join a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry as a Fund Accounting Officer. Responsibilities in this role include:
- Aiding a Senior Officer in the delivery of all accounting services to certain clients receiving on-the-job training, including:
- Conducting effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations;
- Assist with the bookkeeping and reporting of companies, funds and associated fund structures;
- Assisting with the preparation of client entities management accounts and financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS;
- Assist with the completion of audit queries;
More information about the role is available upon request contact the team today for further details.
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/fund-accounting-officer-senior-officer/.
« Return to Adverts