Finance, Funds, Funds, Administration,
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
Working closely with Directors, you will take responsibility for a portfolio of client entities and provide general support to the funds division and the wider company as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining secretarial and governance oversight and control of a cross section of client entities
- Assisting in onboarding new investors and client entities including collection of correct due diligence
- Maintaining a high level of communication and interaction with clients, investors and intermediaries as required
- Preparing and distributing board packs for client entity board meetings where required
- Assisting with transactions undertaken by client entities whilst involving others where necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience as a Fund Administrator
- Basic knowledge of the Jersey legal and regulatory environment and in particular the Codes of Practice and AML/CFT Handbook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management within the company as well as clients and third party service providers
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/fund-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts