Joining an ambitious financial services company, you will support your team with the management of a varied portfolio of clients and structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the team to manage your clients portfolio, offering advice from internal processes
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Assisting with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and other administration duties as required
- Maintaining client documents with integrity and confidentiality
- Building good relationships with clients, suppliers and team mates
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
- Proactive and forward thinking
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/fund-administrator-37160/.
« Return to Adverts