Fund Application Support Analyst
A member of the team of analysts supporting Investran and other systems used by TMFs Global Funds business. The team is responsible for delivering support to 200+ users in conformance to agreed internal SLAs.
- Part of a geographically diverse team that provides day to day support of Investran and other specialist fund systems to TMFs staff and external clients.
- Assist in the development of processes and standards that will be applied across the global support team. Deliver work in conformance to those processes and standards.
- Part of a global, virtual, support team that collaborates to deliver a consistent service to end users irrespective of their location or time-zone.
- Collaborate with sales and client servicing teams to ensure consistency of service delivery. Assist in training to new offices and users. Support the on-boarding of new funds. Comfortable working across a wide range of cultures and time zones.
- Participate in the standardized use of fund systems across TMFs global offices. Drive the adoption of consistent usage of IT platforms to ensure that global clients receive the same service offering irrespective of location.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Subject-Matter Expert Investran
- Experience of other Private Equity systems (Allvue, eFront), industry leading Real Asset systems (Yardi) is preferable, but not essential.
- Fund accounting and administration
- Client / Fund onboarding
- Investor Reporting and portal administration
- Experience of Credit servicing and portfolio management tools such as WSO, Black Mountain, Loan IQ a plus.
- Report Writing tools such as SSRS, Business Objects / Crystal Reports, Tableau, PowerBI
- Data Integration tools such as Alteryx, SSIS, Mulesoft and the development of integrations
- SQL Server, TSQL and database design
- Experience of formal change management, including requirements elicitation, specification documentation, project co-ordination & planning
- Min 3- 5 years of experience of supporting Investran or as an Investran accounting superuser. Experience of v7 preferred.
- Fund and Investor Administration background, and an understanding of Investrans Client Relationship Module and Reporting Services with experience of Investor portals (DX, eFront IC) beneficial.
- Interest and experience in automations utilising technology such as Alteryx, Anaplan and PowerBI would be highly desirable.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions based on insight and knowledge that impact the immediate team
- Accountable for ensuring high standards of delivery to clients
- Actively engages with customer to understand needs and will place a high priority on client service and satisfaction
- Prioritizes clients issues and address them accordingly
- Will keep up to date with business trends/ changes in law that will impact their role
- Understands TMF Groups' business lines and any relevant local regulatory requirements
- Be able to demonstrate the impact of own actions on the immediate team.
Leadership and resource management
- Plans, coordinates and manages internal and external resources to deliver results in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Will share knowledge to ensure team targets are met
- Informally manages expectations of more senior colleagues regularly.
- Manages internal and external stakeholders' expectations regarding delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate
- Builds credibility across all stakeholder groups
- Sensitive to different cultures and working styles
- Able to engage with individuals in all areas of an organization on an area of specialism.
- Manages expectations so clients always feel valued
- Proactive in identifying opportunities and seeking solutions
- Ensures relevant information is obtained and shared as needed
- Takes responsibility for delivering superior products and services
- Implements improvements to client service
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, its our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/527435.
« Return to Adverts