Fund Services, Assistant Manager, CI
The successful candidate will play a key role in a busy Fund administration team, providing Company Secretarial and Administration services. This role will be a visible one both within the business and to external parties, so the ability to communicate successfully with external parties, clients and internal stakeholders is vital to the role. They will work closely with the Associate Directors and will be expected to build a strong relationship with the teams key client, managing and ensuring the optimum delivery of services.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Board / Shareholder meeting attendance / Board communication / Minute taking / drafting / circulation / approval / filing;
- Drafting of Board / Shareholders minutes and written resolutions;
- Statutory register validation / sign off;
- Undertake company liquidation / dissolution process;
- Undertake limited partnership establishment / termination process;
- Assisting the Associate Directors and members of the management team with the Business Acceptance Committee process for new client entities;
- Building a strong relationship with the teams key client through regular and open dialogue and the timely completion of key tasks;
- Developing and building relationships with the clients key touch points;
- Supervising junior team members;
- Ensuring the day to day company secretarial duties of client entities are undertaken, whilst adhering to all statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Management of client deliverables through own contribution and assisting the Associate Directors with the allocation of work across client teams, including absence management;
- Identifying areas for development of senior administrators / administrators and trainees.
- Supporting the Associate Directors in managing the adequate resourcing of the client teams, including undertaking recruitment interviews;
- Deal with queries from auditors on controls and providing back up where needed;
- Acting as mentor to any team member requiring general support and guidance;
- Actively managing and developing the client relationship including meeting attendance, involving some travel to client offices;
- Managing (both within the team and opposite the client) the content of client specific Action trackers and execution of deliverables to agreed timescales;
- Support best practice and adoption of uniform process and procedures across the team. Including contributing towards the content and accuracy and promotion of the use or and reference to the companies Intranet;
- Working with other assistant managers and managers across the business to further enhance the efficient delivery of a high-quality service to develop the controls around Private Equity Fund administration;
- Undertake and contribute towards objective setting and regular performance appraisals. Including giving, receiving and acting upon feedback on individuals and team performance;
- Adhere to group policy on complaints, internal procedures and encourage others to do the same;
- Liaising with the clients and their advisors to understand complex issues especially in relation to compliance with partnership agreements, accounting standards and any other document relating to the relevant Fund;
- Hold signing responsibilities in line with current Group Policy; and
- To assist and contribute towards Group or Team projects as required.
Professional experience and qualifications
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a similar Funds environment
- People management experience is highly desirable
- Proven client relationship management skills and a focus on client service and the achievement of excellence
- Presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Company secretarial, accounting, audit and cash management knowledge
- Strong grasp of commercial, legal, regulatory and operating principles.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills are essential
- Skilled communicator in English language, both written and spoken
- Previous experience of software packages such as outlook, excel, databases and word are essential
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/521224.
« Return to Adverts