Fund Services, Senior Administrator
The Senior Administrator will be responsible for servicing existing client funds to a high standard. As such they will have a thorough understanding of the fund structures including a high level of knowledge of the investments and investors of each fund. They will work closely with the Manager and Associate Director responsible for the fund(s) that they are assigned to and they will act as the technical expert on each client fund team.
- Providing support and assistance for Administrators and Trainee Administrators and perform certain mentoring roles;
- Assisting with group-wide projects where senior staff input is required;
- Performing complex technical work on fund administration on a day to day basis and be seen as a technical expert within the team;
- Helping the manager to identify training needs and areas for development for Administrators / Trainees;
- Communicate regularly direct with the client on day to day duties and own responsibility for the execution and delivery of actions agreed as part of the client CRM plan e.g. Client plans, Action Tracker;
- Ideally studying towards the final stages of ICSA or ACCA or other relevant qualification
- Provide an excellent service level to clients and able to work with the Associate Directors to identify opportunities for new business /cross jurisdictional selling / revenue maximisation where appropriate;
- Promote awareness of communication between administrators and accounting both for cash and non-cash transactions;
- Manage reviews of process, procedure, registers etc. and assist the Manager develop effective working procedures.
- Help drive the rollout of TMF systems.
- Adhere to internal controls in compliance with SOC1 requirements
- Adhere to local regulations and laws in the areas of compliance and CDD
- A-Levels or degree
- Final stages of relevant professional qualification advantageous
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience as an administrator while still being involved and performing day to day administration of the fund structure
- Listening and understanding questions from others both from the clients and from team members;
- Excellent communication skills required;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to lead by example and set best practice;
- To be available to address administrators and trainee administrators queries;
- To be able to demonstrate an ability to delegate tasks but remain accountable for ownership of tasks;
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/525814.
« Return to Adverts