This is a senior position working in a small privately owned Trust Co. This is a great opportunity for someone to assist the Board in remaining fully compliant across all areas of their Jersey business. You will be responsible for maintaining uncompromised adherence to the relevant local financial regulations guidance and codes etc.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control processes.
- Using your own judgement to bring to the attention of the Directors any issues which you feel appropriate, in particular ensuring that concerns and identified risks are reported in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure on receipt of SARs & Production Orders, matters are fully investigated and reported in a timely and efficient manner liaising with the JFSC and JFCU as necessary.
- Submit compliance reports in accordance with the previous month/quarter compliance checks and review of registers.
- Monitor Sanctions, updating sanction schedules and ensure staff are aware by circulars.
- Keep updated with compliance and JFSC notices.
- Provide guidance and support to ensure all CDD is completed promptly and in accordance with the firms Policy and Procedures.
- Conduct reviews of new business take on and approval of high risk business.
Experience & Qualifications
- A sound understanding of Trust and Corporate Services administration
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant professional qualification such as an ICA AML Diploma
- Ability to adapt and work to meet both team & business unit expectations
- Good IT systems knowledge
- Excellent administrative skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Salary:This is a senior position and this is reflected in the salary on offer.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, simply contact Colin on 07797 844 521 for an informal confidential chat, or email your CV in total confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org