Head of Compliance Monitoring
Accountancy, Audit, Compliance, Risk,
A brand new role within an international banking institution, you will support the Chief Compliance Officer with the creation, maintenance and delivery of a comprehensive Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Leading the delivery of high quality Assurance Reviews, rating and classifying the findings and presenting the outcomes to the business
- Designing and executing effective testing strategies to test compliance with relevant laws and regulations and bank policies
- Delivering high quality reporting to key stakeholders and governance
- Coaching and mentoring a team of multi-skilled and geographically diverse Assurance Managers
- Providing expert advice to the business on risk management, providing relevant management information and reports as required
- Attending committee meetings, relevant forums and functions as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Expert knowledge of Compliance, Conduct and AML /CFT risks and an understanding of risk management within a Financial Services firm
- Ability to analyse and use expert judgement against complex principles
- Extensive experience of effective stakeholder Management with senior risk / business management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth understanding of assurance testing tools, techniques and methodologies
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/compliance-monitor-head/.
« Return to Adverts