We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with previous HR experience, supporting the HR Director in ensuring a variety of effective strategies are in place regarding learning and development, training, recruitment, retention and employee relations.
- Monitoring and reviewing people policies and practices, suggesting changes and assisting in the delivery of solutions
- Managing people projects and producing progress reports
- Supporting people managers in meetings with employees and interviewing new candidates
- Devising engaging and interesting methods to attract new employees
- Working closely with managers and employees to build strong internal relationships
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification such as CIPD
- Previous experience of working within a HR environment in a customer facing business
- Ability to write reports and multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/hr-advisor-36809/.
« Return to Adverts