Full DescriptionYour new company
We provide bespoke HR consultancy services to a wide
variety of clients. Whatever their size and whatever their
need, short or long term, ad hoc or interim, officer or director level, fully
outsourced or support for their own team - we are the A-Z of all things HR!
growing businesses need to be more agile, more flexible, more competitive and cost conscious than ever before, so we provide creative,
commercial and compliant HR solutions.
Your new role
We are looking for a new member to join our growing
team and need someone who has personally and from end to end:
Why HR Now?
- managed and advised on complex ER issues
- managed the drafting, revision and implementation
of Ts & Cs and all the relative documentation and consultation
- assisted senior management teams to drive HR
strategies, projects, policies and processes
- managed or assisted with company change and
transformation programs – typically resulting from company restructures,
often with a need to manage redundancies
- juggled a high number of differing priorities on
a day-to-day basis
- articulated and delivered commercially compliant and
- delivered ‘director ready’ right first-time work
- achieved MCIPD or equivalent
- have entitled to work / entitled status
You will be welcomed into a friendly and supportive
team of highly skilled and experienced industry experts and no two days will be
the same. You’ll be able to put your expertise to really good use looking after
a broad range of clients and enjoy flexibility as well as the variety.
What you'll need to do now
further information and the job description contact Becky Hill at email@example.com or call her on 07797 730006.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit www.hrnow.je/news-events-tribunals/new-vacancy-hr-consultant/.
« Return to Adverts