Interim CDD Manager | 3 Months
Joining the compliance team, you will provide support to client-facing administration teams with the processing and administration of due diligence on an interim basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the CDD teams workload, particularly in regard to more complex, demanding or high risk entities
- Identifying ways to make procedures more efficient and identifying potential processes which can be digitalised
- Managing risk exposure by ensuring review procedures are followed at all times
- Expanding the CDD services currently provided to other business lines and jurisdictions
- Taking an active role in management meetings and department projects
Key skills and expertise required:
- Onboarding experience or funds/trust administration
- A solution driven attitude to problems
- Strong organisational skills
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/interim-cdd-manager/.
« Return to Adverts