International Operational Support
A technical support role within a busy global technology business, our client is seeking a candidate with previous experience in a technical environment to provide support and on boarding for a customer platform.
- On boarding and configuration of customers
- Providing 2nd and 3rd tier network support and issue diagnostics
- Managing a ticketing queue system
- Being a subject matter expert for all core functions of International Operations and associated platforms
- Working independently and with the International Sales teams to support the client base, managing own workloads
- Managing internal resources, contractors, suppliers and client relationships
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar technical environment, ideally in Mobile Technologies
- Functional experience of SS7, diameter and packet switched data exchange
- Holding a BTEC in Telecommunications or CCNA is preferable, however training can be provided
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/intl-operational-support/.
« Return to Adverts