IT Helpdesk Technician
IT, Analyst, Helpdesk, Trainee, IT,
A great role, based out of town within an innovative and rapidly expanding commercial business. You will be a primary contact, providing on site analysis, diagnosis and resolution for desktop issues reported by end users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Primary point of customer contact via telephone, email and users of the ICT helpdesk function
- Prioritising, evaluating and resolving workload in an efficient manner, escalating calls as required
- Dealing with first response alerts generated by monitoring systems
- Assisting internal support technicians as appropriate, being tasked with software/hardware deployment and configuration
Experience and skills required:
- Strong customer service focus
- Broad understanding of IT principles (ITIL) and systems
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/it-helpdesk-technician/.
« Return to Adverts