IT Security Manager
Join an award winning organisation who offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of IT Security Manager.
You will assist in the design, implementation and continuous ongoing improvement of the information security program that protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the companys information assets.
This is a great opportunity to join a company environment which embraces and promotes technical excellence and responds to change, ensuring that the company grows with evolving trends and new developments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring, coaching and providing sound advice to the companys employees in relation to any security related matters and best practices
- Performing, maintaining and updating the information security awareness program, including periodic face-to-face presentations, ethical phishing tests, annual training, and annual staff quizzes and surveys
- Maintaining and updating the information security risk register, as well as perform the necessary updates and escalations if necessary
- Managing and providing guidance on the implementation of information security control solutions and requests such as phishing emails, website categorisation and unblock requests, USB unlocks, privileged access management and anti-virus investigations
- Aiding the Senior Information Security Manager with the monthly analytical reporting which measures and tracks all IT security related information and initiatives and delivering to key stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- A certification in information security (CISSP, CSSLP, CCFP, CISM, etc.) or comparable work experience
- Good working knowledge of information risk analysis/management, including knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001
- Extensive experience of working within IT security administration at a similar level, to include global experience
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring individuals
- Prior experience working in the finance sector
- Great communicator
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/it-security-manager/.
« Return to Adverts