IT Support Engineer
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit an IT Support Engineer.
The position will be part of a team who are responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of the companys IT systems and to ensure that computers, software and networking functions work together to provide a stable environment to all Users across all offices.
This exciting new role is in line with the continued growth of the company and will suit someone who is looking for a role that is both challenging and rewarding.
The main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Front line support to employees who are having technical issues.
- Manage IT helpdesk requests received by telephone or email.
- Assist in the resolution of helpdesk requests and escalate where appropriate.
- Active Directory maintenance and support, e-mail system support, general PC access and operation system maintenance and support, application support (including Citrix, M/S office, Sharepoint and Trust/Company software), telephone setup & support and supporting printers and multi-function devices.
- Work with IT team members and follow existing procedures and policies.
- There may be occasional travel to other offices, as required, to fix or install computers.
- Provide project support to roll out new systems to all users.
- Prior knowledge of: Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008/2012, Server Active Directory 2008/2012, Exchange 2010/2013, Citrix, DELL/HP Desktops will be advantageous.
Category | IT/Fiduciary/ Full time
Ref Number | AD-JSY-3135
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/it-support-engineer/.
« Return to Adverts